On this week’s episode of The Dropcast, hosts Jian DeLeon and Noah Thomas kick things off by discussing a previously unseen colorway of the sacai x Nike Vaporwaffle, a sneaker that looks like it was possibly made in a wafflemaker, just like mom (and Bill Bowerman) used to make! This colorway is kind of mid compared to the ones we’ve teased before, but it’s hard to beat a white sneaker for summer.
PLEASURES is also back with a new Reebok collab, taking the hippie-infused Beatnik and adding spider web motifs, resulting in a part mall-goth, part-vampire vibe that meshes well with UNDERCOVER’s Spring/Summer 2020 collection. We also ask how we can make as much money as Joe Rogan has with Spotify (reselling sneakers are involved), before getting into the question of the week, which is tied to the release of Supreme’s massive Mac Tools workstation that looks like it was stolen off a Fast & Furious movie set.
We asked Dropcast listeners “What’s the weirdest item you’ve ever copped from a brand?” and you guys didn’t disappoint with your impulsive buying habits. Listen to the full episode above and weigh in on The Dropcast Hotline at 833-444-4766.
- A New Colorway of sacai’s Nike Vaporwaffle Surfaces Online
- PLEASURES Teases Upcoming Reebok Beatnik Collab
- Nike Is Bringing Back a Reworked Air Force 1 “Puerto Rico”
- The “Natural Grey” Air Jordan 1 From 1985 Could Be Returning Next Year
- Human Made & adidas Are Dropping More Stan Smiths Soon
- Kanye West Is Working on a New Album
- Elon Musk & Grimes’ Revised Baby Name Is Still Impossible to Pronounce
- Take a Closer Look at Drop 1 of the NIGO x Virgil Abloh LV² Collection
- Alessandro Michele Announces Gucci Is Going Seasonless
- Nepenthes x New Era Fitteds
- Supreme’s Crazy Expensive Workstation Is the Ultimate Fuccboi Underwear Drawer