On this episode of The Dropcast, hosts Noah Thomas and Jian DeLeon open up with a look at some of the latest in sneakers, including Brain Dead’s garden-inspired Reebok collab and the newest YEEZY Boost 380 that looks like a Fruity Pebble.
Then we shift to the importance of supporting Black Trans Lives and the ongoing protests around the world continuing the fight for social justice. After outlining some action steps people can take, we tackle the two biggest news stories of the week: Matthew Williams’ appointment as creative director at Givenchy and Kanye West’s upcoming YEEZY cosmetics line, which will purportedly include toothpaste. Listen to the episode to hear speculation about what it tastes like.
- Kerby-Jean Raymond On Defunding the Police: “Anything Else Isn’t Worth Talking About”
- The Next adidas YEEZY Boost 380 Drops This Week
- Here’s a Detailed Look at Brain Dead’s Wild Reebok Classic Leather Collab
- The Nike Air Jordan 6 “Hare” Finally Drops This Week
- Scooby Doo’s Iconic Mystery Machine Makes it Onto the Chuck ’70 Hi
- Cop Hender Scheme’s Luxe Leather Air Force 1s Right Here
- Pusha T & Virginia Williams Welcome First Child Together
- Thousands Showed Up to Support Black Trans Lives, Here’s How You Can Too
- New Petition Calls for CFDA to Amend Anti-Racism Initiatives
- Alicia Keys & John Legend to Face-Off in a Special Juneteenth Verzuz Battle
- Matthew Williams Joins Givenchy as Creative Director
- Sies Marjan to Close Its Doors
- You Could Soon Be Brushing Your Teeth With YEEZY Toothpaste
- Akon Just Announced a $6 Billion Construction Plan for Akon City